The most popular topic on my blog seems to be book signing tips. If that’s what you’re hunting for, here they are:
- 14 book signing tips for authors
- 11 MORE book signing tips for authors
- 7 book signing tips for children’s authors
- 10 book signing tips for booksellers
- A few book signing observations from Yellowstone
- Book signing notes from a bookseller to authors
- Book Signings: Learn from my mistakes!
- Things people say at book signings
- Book signings and long-term relationships
- Customizing presentations at book signings
- It would seem obvious…
And a few related posts for authors:
- A peek inside the cashflow of writing books
- 15 Tips for Building Book Trailers in iMovie
- Taking your self-published book into a bookstore
- Collecting your freelance money
- Selling Your Print On Demand Book to Bookstores
- A professional social media business manager, obviously
- Working with illustrators
- The Wrong Way to Promote Your Book
- Common book cover design errors
- Book contracts, textbooks, and going out-of-print
- Oh, boy! My book is a textbook! That’s good news, right?
- Facebook: A tool for journalists?
Thanks for these informative blogs–very helpful! Thanks, too, for hosting the upcoming book signing for “Grandkids’ Detective Club: Mystery of the Secret Room”–I appreciate all your help…L. Sommerville
You’re very welcome, Linda. I’m looking forward to your signing!