Posted on 14 January 2013, in Blog and tagged Baker & Taylor, book distribution, books, bookstore, closed captioning, Closed Captioning Handbook, Focal Press, Ingram, net pricing, POD, print on demand, publishing, textbooks, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Blog Posts
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- Ferret in a Lab Coat, an Enhanced Webcomic
- Healthy Wildlife Through Begging garydrobson.com/2018/11/21/hea… https://t.co/bUFQXnfRW0 4 months ago
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic garydrobson.com/2018/10/27/my-… https://t.co/p2mMtj7PwV 5 months ago
- This crowdfunded project will let @YWSanctuary provide small animals with the same lifelong home & care that we do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @ASmallFiction: "Nice library. Is one of these a trick book?" "How so? "Like you pull it off the shelf and a hidden door opens." "Oh.… 7 months ago
- It's important to know what West Nile is and how it works, but there's no need for panic. twitter.com/YWSanctuary/st… 7 months ago