Posted on 15 August 2013, in Blog and tagged book signings, California, Cascade Mountains, Cascades, dead authors, live authors, Oregon, pacific northwest, Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association, PNBA, Portland, Washington, Who Pooped in the Cascade Mountains, Who Pooped in the Park?, Who Pooped?, Yellowstone, yellowstone park. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- Ferret in a Lab Coat, an Enhanced Webcomic
- Merchandising for Libraries
- Why are those pronghorns so fast, anyway? Cheetahs? Could it be? Let me fill you in... twitter.com/YWSanctuary/st… 1 week ago
- This episode set a new record for first-day views for my podcast. I guess people are really into rattlesnakes! twitter.com/YWSanctuary/st… 2 weeks ago
- I guess they forgot about this in the movies. Remember "What does God need with a starship?" in Star Trek V? twitter.com/mental_floss/s… 1 month ago
- Animal training in zoos & wildlife sanctuaries isn't about performing for an audience: it's about making the animal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Coyotes are amazingly adaptable and resilient, and despite all attempts to wipe them out, they have not only surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago