Posted on 15 August 2013, in Blog and tagged book signings, California, Cascade Mountains, Cascades, dead authors, live authors, Oregon, pacific northwest, Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association, PNBA, Portland, Washington, Who Pooped in the Cascade Mountains, Who Pooped in the Park?, Who Pooped?, Yellowstone, yellowstone park. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Adventures in (longer) podcasting
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- RT @YWSanctuary: We are re-opening tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 a.m. Get all the details in our May newsletter. If you haven't subscribed y… 2 months ago
- For all of you that are sitting at home thinking, "Gosh, I wish there was a video of some dude reading his children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- The Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary provides forever homes to non-releasable wildlife, animals that would otherwise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @YWSanctuary: Donations you make through our #GivingTuesdayNow campaign page between now and May 26 qualify for matching funds. There's… 3 months ago
- I'm glad this huge resurgence in the popularity of tabletop games hit before the stay-at-home orders. Here's someth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago