Posted on 9 May 2014, in Blog and tagged closed captioning, FCC, Kathy Robson, realtime captioning, TED, TED talks, TEDxBozeman, WHO, World Health Organization, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Merchandising for Libraries
- Bookselling by the Numbers
- Book Signings in Yellowstone Park
- See you in the Big Apple!
- When being an author is fun
- This House of Books: By and for readers and writers
- The end of an era … and start of a new one
- You might be a redneck court reporter
- Steno by the Numbers
- Do you need an editor?
- This saddens me greatly. twitter.com/MarlaFrazee/st… 3 hours ago
- My latest interactive Ferret in a Lab Coat cartoon has fun with @neiltyson's famous vests. Hope you like it, Neil!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- My latest project: a webcomic called Ferret in a Lab Coat. Take a look; let me know what you think!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- Kicking off I Love to Read Month at Mountain View Elementary School. #reading #ILoveToRead https://t.co/B3VShU0LWF 3 weeks ago
- What an amazing world this i! Someone says, I wonder what sound kangaroos make; 30 seconds later your phone is making angry kangaroo noises. 1 month ago