Posted on 9 May 2014, in Blog and tagged closed captioning, FCC, Kathy Robson, realtime captioning, TED, TED talks, TEDxBozeman, WHO, World Health Organization, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Adventures in (longer) podcasting
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- RT @YWSanctuary: Over half of Americans aged 12+ have listened to a podcast? Have you? If not, you might want to start with our episode on… 1 month ago
- Adventures in (longer)@podcasting garydrobson.com/2020/01/31/adv… https://t.co/HF6bm2xb1w 1 month ago
- The first of our new long-form podcasts is "Wolves." I talk about everything from big bad wolf legends to modern po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We shed the time restrictions of our "2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem" radio spot/podcast and we're spreadin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Healthy Wildlife Through Begging garydrobson.com/2018/11/21/hea… https://t.co/bUFQXnfRW0 1 year ago