Posted on 20 January 2014, in Blog and tagged CC, closed captioning, Country Bear Playhouse, Disney, Disneyland, Gary Robson on Captioning, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Newswaves, reflective captioning, Star Tours. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Blog Posts
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- Finding bright spots in a dark place
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- An open letter to Billings Bookstore Cooperative shareholders
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- With two people injured by elk in Yellowstone within three days, we decided to focus this episode of our podcast on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- At a wildlife sanctuary, it's important to keep the animals both physically and mentally healthy. In this week's po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- How did my podcast, "Two Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem," come to be? Here's the story:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Today's episode of my "Two Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem" podcast is about those masters of migration, Swain… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Pithy podcast portrays prickly porcupines positively. #Yellowstone @YellowstoneWS yellowstonewildlifesanctuary.org/episode-6-porc… https://t.co/JwrL4axGOL 1 month ago