Posted on 10 September 2014, in Blog and tagged Activision, captioned games, CC, closed captioning, Gary Robson on Captioning, Newswaves, video games, Zork, Zork Grand Inquisitor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Recent Blog Posts
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- Ferret in a Lab Coat, an Enhanced Webcomic
- Merchandising for Libraries
- This crowdfunded project will let @YWSanctuary provide small animals with the same lifelong home & care that we do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ASmallFiction: "Nice library. Is one of these a trick book?" "How so? "Like you pull it off the shelf and a hidden door opens." "Oh.… 1 month ago
- It's important to know what West Nile is and how it works, but there's no need for panic. twitter.com/YWSanctuary/st… 1 month ago
- Me. Happening right now. Come join me. https://t.co/kDCI8XUSi5 1 month ago
- Why are those pronghorns so fast, anyway? Cheetahs? Could it be? Let me fill you in... twitter.com/YWSanctuary/st… 2 months ago