Posted on 22 November 2013, in Blog and tagged Bozeman, bucket list, captioning, censorship, closed captioning, Colin Robertson, David Gallo, Erez Lieberman Aiden, Jean-Baptiste Michel, Joe Sabia, Ken Fichtler, Montana, podcast, TED, TED talks, TEDx, TEDxBozeman, William Noel. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Adventures in (longer) podcasting
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- RT @YWSanctuary: We are closed to the public until March 1 due to #COVID. Obviously, this is going to hurt us financially. How can you help… 8 months ago
- Every single time I sign in to Twitter, it shows that I have a message. I check, the notification goes away, and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @YWSanctuary: We are re-opening tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 a.m. Get all the details in our May newsletter. If you haven't subscribed y… 1 year ago
- For all of you that are sitting at home thinking, "Gosh, I wish there was a video of some dude reading his children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary provides forever homes to non-releasable wildlife, animals that would otherwise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago