Posted on 22 November 2013, in Blog and tagged Bozeman, bucket list, captioning, censorship, closed captioning, Colin Robertson, David Gallo, Erez Lieberman Aiden, Jean-Baptiste Michel, Joe Sabia, Ken Fichtler, Montana, podcast, TED, TED talks, TEDx, TEDxBozeman, William Noel. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- Finding bright spots in a dark place
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- An open letter to Billings Bookstore Cooperative shareholders
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- Ferret in a Lab Coat, an Enhanced Webcomic
- Pithy podcast portrays prickly porcupines positively. #Yellowstone @YellowstoneWS yellowstonewildlifesanctuary.org/episode-6-porc… https://t.co/JwrL4axGOL 5 days ago
- I was asked if @smokey_bear used to be taller. Of course not. Smokey is a black bear, and the ones around… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @Interior: Happy #MothersDay out there to all moms! on.doi.gov/2I756tl Photo of a mama fox and her kit @GrandTetonNPS by Rick Krame… 1 week ago
- I was gathering sound clips of Yellowstone grizzly bear vocalizations for a podcast, and stopped to wonder: is this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This was my office Tuesday & Wednesday. Teaching elementary school children about nature & science has never been m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago