The schedule for my Who Pooped in the Park? talks and book signings for the next couple of months is coming together. We’re still adding more events, but here’s what we have in place so far:
At the Bridger, MT Public Library
- Thursday, June 7 — Poop talk & signing 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
At the Beartooth Nature Center in Red Lodge, MT
- Saturday, Jun 16 (Founder’s Day) starting at 4:00 p.m.
In Yellowstone National Park
- Friday, Jul 20 – Lake Hotel
- Saturday, Jul 21 – Old Faithful Inn
- Sunday, Jul 22 – Old Faithful Inn
As always, if you’re in the area you are welcome to stop by our bookstore (Red Lodge Books) and visit. If you would like me to sign books for you, please give us a call or email in advance to make sure I’ll be there that day.