Posted on 12 July 2011, in Blog and tagged book signings, books, captioning, closed captioning, Closed Captioning Handbook, Las Vegas, NCRA, publishing, Red Rock Canyon, Who Pooped?, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Adventures in (longer) podcasting
- My grandfather and the 1918 flu pandemic
- 2 Minutes in the Yellowstone Ecosystem
- Return of the Ferret?
- Nature Education: A new (?) challenge
- A Red Lodge Night Before Christmas
- An updated state-by-state look at the Who Pooped series
- A huge milestone in poop!
- The Modern Tabletop Game Renaissance
- Don’t get cloned on Facebook
- RT @YWSanctuary: We are closed to the public until March 1 due to #COVID. Obviously, this is going to hurt us financially. How can you help… 1 month ago
- Every single time I sign in to Twitter, it shows that I have a message. I check, the notification goes away, and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @YWSanctuary: We are re-opening tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 a.m. Get all the details in our May newsletter. If you haven't subscribed y… 6 months ago
- For all of you that are sitting at home thinking, "Gosh, I wish there was a video of some dude reading his children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- The Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary provides forever homes to non-releasable wildlife, animals that would otherwise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago